Oakwood Writing Club
October 26 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
One event on 14th December 2019 at 2:00 pm
One event on 30th November 2019 at 2:00 pm
One event on 26th October 2019 at 2:00 pm
- Improve your child’s literacy skills (oral and written)
- Boost your child’s self-esteem and confidence
- Share our passion for reading/encourage children to read
- Promote a love of writing
- For your child to have fun!
Each Saturday we write stories and poems in line with the theme of the day. We introduce the children to different styles of literature during each session, including classic texts, poetry and contemporary children’s books. We have fun exploring our imaginations and getting the children’s ideas down on paper.