When you book a workshop with The Story Room you agree to these terms:
- All bookings must be made using our Booking Form and paid for within forty-eight hours of the date of the confirmation email we send you. Bookings not paid for within that time will be released and no chasing emails will be sent.
Cancelling your Booking:
- Cancellations are possible up to 7 days before your workshop date. Please note that a cancellation fee of £5.00 for each workshop will be deducted from the refund.
- No refunds can be given for cancellations of individual Book Club or any of our course dates where the payment is for a block booking.
- Cancellations to Book Club bookings (a block of bookings – not individual dates) must be done at least 14 days prior to the next book club date. The cost of the books for the forthcoming sessions may be deducted when that expenditure has already been incurred by The Story Room. An admin charge of £5.00 will be deducted from your refund.
Amending your Booking:
- You can request to change to an alternative session up to 7 days prior to your workshop subject to availability. An administration charge of £5.00 for each amended date will be payable. If there are no spaces available on alternative sessions then we regret that we can only accept a cancellation if it is at least 7 days before your workshop date.
- Student names can be changed once a booking has been made but you must notify us in writing (by email) and the new student must complete a Booking Form.
Your booking asks for you to provide an emergency contact number for your child. Please ensure that the number you provide is correct and is for the person who will be dropping off/collecting your child at the venue.
Health And Safety
- All medical conditions that we need to be made aware of must be included on the Booking Form so that we can assess whether we can accommodate your child.
- If your child carries an auto-injector e.g. EpiPen, asthma pump or needs any other medication they must bring it with them or they will not be permitted to take part in the workshop and no refunds will be given.